Southeast Middle School Home
Teachers are the most important school-related factor influencing student achievement. In an effort to help meet the needs of our teachers, Woodstock Furniture has teamed up with the Lauderdale County School District to create decompression rooms. Click on the attached link to get a peek at the one that's on our campus.
Our theatre students are commemorating the 20th Anniversary of the September 11th tragedy in a very special way. Please click on the attached link to see how they are honoring the victims.
We are committed to providing safe and orderly learning environments. That's why P3 Campus is so important. Click on the attached link to learn more about this anonymous tip reporting service that's available to all of our students, faculty, staff, and parents.
The LCSD Mask Mandate will end on September 10, 2021. However, we strongly recommend wearing a mask while indoors.
We are committed to providing opportunities for student achievement and career awareness through engagement, motivation, and relevant technology. Our amazing faculty is key in this effort. Click on the attached link to see how an interactive teaching strategy is helping our 8th graders in science class.
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys