Location: All middle and high school campuses
Southeast Middle School Home
We want to hear from you. The LCSD is working with the Mississippi Department of Education to gather data on technology access, skills, and the technology environment on each of our campuses. Please take a few minutes to fill out the following survey. The responses will be used to understand the connection between technology use and student achievement. Click on the attached link to access the questionnaire. The submission deadline is June 4.
Summer resources in reading, math, science, vocabulary, and more are available for K-5th graders. The challenges are being sponsored by the Mississippi Department of Education. Click on the following link for more information. Go for it, scholars!
The LCSD 2020-2021 Calendar has been revised for the 4th nine weeks. Please click on the attached link for more information. A copy of the calendar is available at lauderdale.k12.ms.us
More help is available for young readers. It's courtesy of the T.K. Martin Center at Mississippi State University. Please click on the attached links for more information and to access an interest survey.
Here's a great opportunity for our elementary students. The Mississippi Children's Museum in Meridian is sponsoring a Dream Big Contest for Pre-K - 6th grade students. Click on the following link to access contest guidelines and the entry form. Good luck!
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys